Dr. med. Christian Eilenberger
- Specialist for Internal Medicine (Austrian Medical Association)
- Additive Specialist in Cardiology (Austrian Medical Association)
- Specialist for Internal Medicine (Bavarian Medical Association)
- Specialist for Internal Medicine with a Focus on Cardiology
(Bavarian Medical Association)
- In-patient physician at "Confraternität" and "Wiener Privatklinik"
- Member of DGIM (German Society of Internal Medicine)
Doctorate from the Medical University of Vienna
Assistant Physician for Internal Medicine at Hegau-Bodenseekliniken (BadenWuerttemberg/Germany)
Assistant Physician for Internal Medicine at Ingolstadt Clinic (Bavaria/Germany)
Completed Training for Specialist for Internal Medicine
Specialist for Internal Medicine at Department for Cardiology I at Herzzentrum Bad Neustadt a.d. Saale (Bavaria/Germany)
Completed Training for Specialist in Cardiology
Level II Qualification for Cardiac MRI in Berlin (Campus Buch)
Senior Physician III Medical Department at University Clinic St Poelten (Austria)
After several years of practical clinical experience in three major acute-care-hospitals in Germany and Austria I can draw upon the advantages of both systems and of the two medical schools of thought.
During cardiac ultrasound, you can watch –nothing will be done “behind your back“ (left side ultra sound technique learnt in Germany) as I will explain everything in real time.
Conclusions from the analytical results will take place in accordance with guidelines and, in addition, be tailored individually. Aimless activism and rushed invasive diagnosis will be avoided (”primum nihil nocere“, learnt in Austria).
I lay emphasis on you understanding your condition and recognising opportunities and limitations of medical diagnosis and therapy; to ensure this I will take the time necessary.